Looking for the ultimate productivity in your Warehouse?
Please note that from July 2020, Epicor Mobile Warehouse (EMW) has been renamed Epicor Mfg Wireless Warehouse (EMWW).
Prepare your warehouse operations for a new era of productivity with the industry-leading innovation of Epicor Mobile Warehouse – EMW – powered by Biscit.
Epicor Mobile Warehouse is the next generation handheld application, which is fully integrated with Epicor ERP. It offers a modern, intuitive user interface for warehouse, distribution and shop floor functions.
Epicor Mobile Warehouse optimises workflow for fast and accurate scanning, improves time to process transactions, increases accuracy, and reduces errors. It is compatible with the latest scanning devices running on Android 5 or higher from Honeywell and Zebra. Simply download the application from the Google Play store into your device and start using it with minimal set up.
Featuring configurable scan validation, complex sorting and filtering options, shortcut favourites, part level validation and automated workflows triggered by scan events, EMW gives users unprecedented control over – and insight into – their core business operations.
Diving in a little deeper, EMW frees your warehouse to perform better than ever, with unprecedented functionality and user-friendliness:
- Switch between sites and companies
- Default Warehouse Setting
- Multiple UOM’s scans
- Scan Trigger event automation
- Order Tracker
- Receipt Tracker
- Job Tracker
- Configuration settings that change the behaviour and\or process flow of the app. Configuration settings for:
- Scan validation – enforce part scan at Picking and Receiving
- Default remaining quantity or zero quantity
- Pre-fill last used PCID
- Auto open serial form
- Prevent over picking
- Assign Part Default Bin locations on receipt
- Ability to build material queue queries filtering and sorting the queue, which dynamically create menu items:
- 19 filter\sort fields available
- 6 filter operators
- Nested and\or joins
- Dynamic menu creation
- Pick by order
- Users can see own queue, and unassigned material queue items, allowing queue entries to be assigned to a user, self-assigned, or return items to unassigned queue
- Part scan lists all open PO’s
- Next Packslip number generator
- Search and filter list views
- Colour highlighting for visual feedback
- System flow between tasks without the need to return to menu, efficient process flows
- Transfer Order Shipment includes serial tracked items
Watch the detailed training webinar on Epicor Mobile Warehouse
Epicor Mobile Warehouse Features
EMW provides all you need to process an inbound container or purchase order, with intercompany and transfer order receipts, efficient serial and lot processing, multiple UOM scanning, and superior open PO search via barcode scanning.
Increase efficiency in your core warehousing functions and improve cycle counts and stock takes with automated workflows triggered by scan events, with users able to instigate adjustments and movements from the warehouse floor.
Experience unprecedented convenience and efficiency with the ability to display material queue by full page item or list view, and other advanced functionality including sort and filter by saved named queries, unpicking sales or transfer orders, and more.
Shipping and Trackers
EMW features scan pick, scan pack validation, with users able to process outbound shipments direct from the device. Trackers to help the shop or user complete their daily routine are also provided, right there in the user’s hand.
Offering fast, accurate interaction with your Epicor ERP system, Epicor Mobile Warehouse introduces a new efficiency paradigm to your warehouse.